2 Month Loc Update





Hey hey hey!!

It's been two months since I started my journey, and I'm still hanging in there. I'm actually really enjoying my hair. It's interesting to see each phase that I go through-even if it's only from week to week. I got a tad frustrated this month because I wanted my hair interlocked so bad-one more month to go though! Also, I've got a little more length this month, check it out....woohoo!!


I washed my hair on March 4th (two days after my one month mark). I placed a stocking cap on my head that fit fairly loose, so the water and shampoo could hit directly to my scalp and the dirt could separate easily. The front portion of my hair looked like this....

The back portion looked like this...
Aaaahhhhh!!! Felt so good! ...then for the retwist....my sweet husband hooked me up again. 


A few of my caterpillars are starting to mesh together



Until next time! 
Reshanda ❤️





Comments