3 Month Locumentary






Hey hey hey!

It seems like I just posted my two month update, so this post will be quick and mainly photos. I finally went and got my hair interlocked-SO EXCITING! For someone who in the past has always changed her hairstyles quickly, it was nice to leave and feel like I had a new hairstyle. I could really see my growth after getting my hair done. 



Not only are my cocoons growing but they are truly starting to transform into catipilars now. I am enjoying the journey of allowing my hair to be free. I've stopped sleeping with a head scarf on at this point. I will however grab myself a new satin pillowcase though. I get up everyday and literally run my fingers through my hair. I've continued to use my coconut oil as of right now-this probably will change as I purchase new oils, and I've also been using a leave in conditioner by Dr. locs. It's a coconut oil mix-can you tell I love coconut oil. The leave in also has: rose water, avocado oil, argon oil, apricot oil, vitamin E and a lot of other natural oils and essential oils that I love. I usually spray it on my scalp but, since my hair is interlocked now I'll probably start spraying it in my actual locs now.

I am enjoying my journey so much! My hair feels so free and I'm loving the different phases it takes after every month.

Happy Locumentaries,
Reshanda ❤️








Comments