Missing in Action

Hey hey hey!

I literally have been MIA since my fourth month-so shameful. I've been busy and sort of just fell of the scene for a while, but I'm back now. I'm here to update months 5-11. I've been doing well in sticking with my journey for the most part. I haven’t always been patient and I will admit that I have gotten bored a time or two, but I’m still hanging in there. I haven't had much change with my routine. STILL using the Jamaican Lime retwist gel and coconut oil for moisture. I REALLY need to do something different with my moisture regimen though because my hair definitely has had some moments of drought. But all in all my hair is GROWING quite nicely and I can honestly say that I'm am truly loving it.








I was enjoying pinning my hair up! For me it seemed like a better option the front of my hair because they are thinner. When I pin them and tuck them under it conceals, without pulling or tugging. I used a crochet hook method from a youtuber to help thickin them up. And it does seem to be working. 





There had come a point shortly after I took these last photos where I actually considered taking them aloose. I started to take them down and immediately felt attachement issues arising. I believe I took 5 down, then I started getting tired of taking them down and was like “Oh no, I’m not doing this.  I’m yet holding on. 🙂 I have a photo on my Instagram page if you would like to see them down. 

That’s enough for now, I’ll see you at my one year mark! 
Reshanda ❤️

Comments